Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Could I Borrow Your Camera, Please?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chris.crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've written a short (4min tops) script for a psychothriller that I intend to shoot here in Bury, near Bolton, about 45mins from Manchester city centre. Would anyone want to get together and get into production on this with me? My first priority will be to get a camera, obviously, and I'm going to contact a couple of am-dram societies for the two characters. My plans are to shoot one scene at my house, and then moving onto Bury marketplace (there's a huge 1950's style building dominating an labyrinthine open air market that looks like two huge devil eyes - extremely photogenic). The film is dialogue-free, and I have someone who'll be able to whip up some music for the peice. I'll be shooting either during the week, or (this is increasingly proabale) on a Sunday, so the place'll look nice and deserted. Anyone interested, especially those with video cameras they're willing to lend me, please, please get in touch!

    Thanks in advance

    Chris Crook.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you ever get this movie done?

    Mods

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still looking? give me a mail...
    I can't do nowt till 21st though eek

    Paul

    ineedafabdirector.editor.or.soundrec...n-parloe.co.uk

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chris.crook's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dug out my old Super 8 camera - black and white, grainy - jobs a good 'un. Just invading am-dram society meetings now for a suitable pair of victims....(cue manic laughter)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •